BY DAY: Providing DevOps services, anything from CI/CD pipelines to a fully serverless architecture.
BY NIGHT: I'm Batman.
- Backend - Python and Golang
- Scripting - Bash all the way
- Microservices - Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, K3s, and minikube
- Infrastructure as Code - Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, and Serverless Framework
- CI/CD - drone.io, GitHub Actions, CircleCI, AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodePipeline, and no, I've never used AWS CodeDeploy; I execute "deploy" with CodeBuild 🤷
- Monitoring - Grafana, Prometheus, NewRelic, DataDog, and of course, "come to the dark side, we got Loki!"
If you want to start your journey as a DevOps Engineer, then I recommend going over the list above ☝️
This user hasn’t posted yet.