Exequiel is an IT passionate Telecommunications Engineer with over 10 years of professional experience administering, configuring, monitoring and supporting IT Production Infrastructures. During his career he has worked in several Mobile Communications, VoIP Security and Software development projects mainly under Open-Source Linux techs as Support Engineer, SysAdmin, DevOps, Cloud Solutions Architect, IP/MPLS Project Leader and Certification Tech Instructor.
Multicultural and foreign experiences have endowed him with proven communication skills. He can speak three languages fluently, effectively use active listening to improve teamwork, knowledge sharing and collaborate with upper management.
He loves learning as much as he enjoys teaching.
Company Site: https://www.binbash.com.ar
GitHub Profile: https://github.com/exequielrafaela
Stack Exchange Profile: https://stackoverflow.com/users/2033312/exequiel-barrirero
- Linux System Administrator: Debian, Ubuntu, Centos.
- Linux Services: Apache2 WebServer, Nginx, NFS Server, MySQL, Bind9 DNS.
- Automation/ Configuration mgmt / Scripting: Ansible, Python Fabric, Docker-Engine + Docker-Compose & Bash.
- Programming: C, Java J2SE, Python.
- Virtualization: Docker, VirtualBox, VMware, AWS EC2, Azure VMs.
- IaC & Cloud: AWS Cloud Formation, Terraform, Docker-Machine, Kubernetes, Helm, Azure Resource Manager, Vagrant.
- CI & CD: Spinnaker, Jenkins Pipeline Jobs (as code), Static Code Analysis integration and Unit Testing (Sonarqube) building jobs.
- Version Control SW: GIT (GitHub)/ SVN (SourgeForge) /Mercurial (TortoiseHg).
- Networking: IP Routers, Tcpdump, IP/MPLS and TCP/IP Protocols (Sockets).
- Transmission technologies (DWDM/CWDM, OTN, SDH/PDH).
- Monitoring: Sensu, NewRelic, TICK Influxdb, Prometheus & Grafana.
- Computer Security: Iptables, Nmap, VoIP-SIP Honeypots.
- Centralized Logging: ElasticSearch + Logstash or Fluent + Kibana (ELFK stack) & AWS CloudWatch Logs.
- Technical writing: LaTeX