α Brief Introduction
Synergy → the interaction or cooperation of two or more organizations, substances, or other agents to produce a combined effect greater than the sum of their separate effects
I'm an avid knowledge gatherer as long as I can remember myself.
ξmacs and a plethora of satellite packages
Python cooked gently in Emacs:
- Built-in functions test suite
- Cookbook in a TDD dissection
- OOP design patterns scrutiny
Dense and terse overview
class Person(object): def __init__(self): self.name = "Anton Kosinov" self.birth_date = "1978-02-23" self.father = "nuclear phisicist" self.mother = "chemical engineer" self.ant = "physics teacher" self.grandmother = "Russian literature teacher" def schooling(self): self.succeed = ["Republican Physics Olympiad winner",]
Following the concept of knowledge chain reaction™ I'm in conveying my own skills to my family: my patient, wise&cute wife and to my astute sonny.
- A team catalyst, accelerator and propeller. Who next will fall in love with Emacs and Python simultaneously?
- Synergy in the team is not just only a sum of knowledge, our goal is to obtain its product literally: ∑ knowledgei → ∏ knowledgei
- Right now for professional growth I'm crucially need in knowledge exchange: who knows something fascinating and would share it with me, please?
Zaporizhia, Zaporiz'ka oblast, Ukraine
Member for 2 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 21 '19 at 14:57