Enterprise Architecture ● Strategic Planning ● Technology Direction, Design/Delivery & Implementation
Entrepreneurial-spirited, a pioneering technologist with 5+ years of executive-level experience identifying, qualifying, building consensus for, and implementing enabling technologies and enterprise systems that facilitate business processes and strategic objectives. A powerful blend of technology vision, people management, and business acumen results in consistent development of powerful business strategies supported by cost-effective, high-performance IT infrastructures and applications. Broad expertise in IT, network, and Security architecture/infrastructure design, full project life cycle management, client/vendor relationship management.
15+ years of experience in the field of software development and architecture. As well as conducted training on following topics GWT, Maven, WebService [ REST | SOAP ], and JPA. Open to conduct training on these topics as well as any other Java-related technologies.
• Core expertise in Java, J2EE and in love with GWT (http://www.gwtproject.org).
• Vast experience in REST and SOAP based web-services.
• Expertise in online display advertising.
• Acquired with Agile processes.
• Worked, Designed and implemented scalable, distributed and fail safe system.
• Exposure to multiple technologies as well as open source projects.
• Experienced with third party service integrations like Paypal, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Sales force, as well as integrated Google and Sales Force oauth Service based on Oatuh2 protocol.
Open Source contribution
Member for 2 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen Feb 22 at 1:54