I am an enthusiastic and motivated software engineer. My extensive background in technologies such as Java, Python, R, Ruby, relational databases leaves me well suited to design and architect both intricate standalone applications and complex multi-platform distributed systems.
Throughout my career I have applied a variety of pragmatic development methodologies. My proven communication skills and sound understanding of industry best practices offer a productive and contributory presence to both small and large team environments.
- Highly motivated towards developing technical solutions that improve scalability, performance and reliability of software applications.
- Plan, develop and implement successful large-scale projects from conception to completion
- Competency in Java development and object-oriented analysis and development
- Good analytical, time management, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Framework / Skills: Ruby on Rails, .NET Framework, PowerShell Scripting, AWS, Chef, Ansible,Puppet
- Databases: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle 10g, SQLite
- Networking: TCP/IP, Routing Protocols, Socket Programming
- Web: PHP, XML, JSP
- Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, VIM, RubyMine, Git, XAMPP, Oracle SQL Developer, Code Igniter, Wireshark, Open NMS, CISCO Packet Tracer, Dreamweaver
- Concepts: Hadoop, SDLC, MVC, Object Oriented Design Patterns, Object Oriented Programming
- Platforms: Linux, Windows (Mobile Platforms: Android)
San Francisco, CA, United States
Member for 2 years, 9 months
3 profile views
Last seen Dec 6 '18 at 9:49