HW/SW developer with experience designing with/on
- Linux: kernel & user space
- Windows: primarily user space
- Programming: mostly low level programming languages including C, Assembly, VHDL
- Not quite Programming: enough to be dangerous with python, C++, C#, VB and others.
- Networking: mostly Ethernet and related technologies
- Shell scripting - used to be (t)csh now mostly bash, std posix applications like awk, grep, sed, etc.
- Virtualization / Emulation
BS/MS in EE
Member for 3 years, 2 months
12 profile views
Last seen Jun 4 at 19:33