Answers I'm most proud of:
- How do I display the contents of a std::vector of my own datatype and display the name on the console using std::copy?
- decltype on the variable of reference type with curly braces, downvoted by a couple of arrogant people not knowing what template/
autotype deduction is.
- What is calling void(); doing?
- What exactly is decltype(std::get<0>(tup))?
- bash, awk, sed, ...
- How do I edit current shell command without executing it?
- How to make git-log scroll up instead of down (solution with Sed)
- How to sort a file by line length and then alphabetically for the second key? with a very interesting quirk about
sort, which was simultaneously investigated with this question of mine
which is my very first Vim plug-in for easy window movement and resizing.
Member for 4 years, 9 months
122 profile views
Last seen 5 hours ago