- I don't think The Big Bang Theory is funny. Yes, I have heard that Mayim Bialik studied neuroscience, but that doesn't change anything. It's still not funny. At all.
- As a young child, I was obsessed with dissection -- fortunately, it turned out to be an indication of budding scientific curiousity and not emerging sociopathy.
- I hope to one day work the phrase "whereof one cannot speak, thereof one must be silent" in to a peer-reviewed publication. Holla at me, Tractatus fans!
- Preferred mash heirarchy: rye > corn > potato > rice
- Turn ons: isolated units, well-commented code, and labs with free coffee
- Turn offs: physical contact with sand, the person that used the last tube of Kwik-Kast