Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Physics & Controls
Radio Control (RC) airplane enthusiast
Je parle français.
- GitHub: https://github.com/ElectricRCAircraftGuy
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gabriel-staples/ (follow me; please don't add me unless I can vouch for your skills)
- Website: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/panther3002/videos
- Ex: here's one of my favorite projects I've ever done!: "Quadrotor 2 - Physics-based Flight controller demo w/lead point navigation & Arduino interface to RC Tx"
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/eRCaGuy
I am big into RC aircraft and embedded programming. Very fun stuff. I'm an aeronautical engineer, but I also do a lot with electronics, electrical engineering, and computer science/programming (including a lot with C/C++ in Arduino and some lower-level AVR code). Here's my website, with many articles on the aforementioned topics, showing a tiny subset of my work: http://www.ElectricRCAircraftGuy.com