I use Ubuntu 20.04. I have read that Linux uses two clipboards:
- copy/paste using a mouse context menu
- copy/paste using keys: ctrl + c/ctrl + v
Here is my example usage (actions are performed in the Firefox):
- select a text using mouse and select from the mouse context menu "copy"
- select a text using mouse and press ctrl + c
- paste the text using mouse context menu
- paste the text using keys ctrl + v
I get the same paste result - the text copied using the last copy operation. Shouldn't I get different paste results ? How does it work ?