My system configuration:
- Processor: 12th gen Core i7 12700K x 20
- 16 GB RAM
- Not installed external GPU (No Graphics Card). All the GPU is from the processor itself (on chip)
- Motherboard: Gigabyte B760M DS3H AX
- Ubuntu version: 20.04.2 LTS
- Running python version 3.8
I am running machine learning python code on my ubuntu desktop computer. Sometimes the python code runs smoothly but sometimes it halts (pauses) with the following kernel crash/ kernel panic:
How do I solve below error ? So, that my python code runs without any problem ?
Linux Ubuntu Kernel crash: python: Corrupted page table at address 4453d6d8. See image below:
How do I solve the above error ? So, that my python code runs without any problem ?