- I cannot access google in Firefox 107.0.1 64bit, the latest, when I connect my WiFi at home.
- I can access youtube, and Unix stack exchange.
- I cannot access zhihu.
- I can access all of them with the same WiFi, on Windows, or with my phone's hotspot WiFi.
- "not able to access" means it cannot load the webpage, instead of error; It just kept me waiting.
- OS System : Fedora 37 WorkStation
- Browser : Firefox latest
- I have disabled the IPv6 in Firefox, not working.
- I cannot ping google even I can access it normally when using the method written above like this:
- I changed my
/etc/resolv.conflike this, still not working. I referenced this link, established a symbolic link to manually changed the
nameserver(I don't really know if I have configure it correctly >_<)
nameserver 188.8.131.52 nameserver 184.108.40.206 nameserver 220.127.116.11 nameserver 18.104.22.168 options edns0 trust-ad search .
and I've read this question but it's not a solution for me.
Since that I can access it normally by the hotspot on my phone, I guess it might be the IP??(but I'm not sure, and I know little in such an area)
Any suggestions would be appreciated !!