I have a SanDisk Ultra Plus 64gb MicroSd XC Card that I used to run ubuntu server on a raspbery PI.
Now I have to format this card but I can not succes. I've tried many things including:
- Formating via the explorer on window: Unexpected error.
- Deleting patitions with window partition manager : Unexpected error.
- Diskpart cmd: Unexpected error
- Trying to flash another ubuntu image via Raspbery Imager: Unexpected error.
- Formating via Rufus: Unexpected error.
- Deleting partitions and making a new one via gparted: Tell me about overlapping volumes and return to initial state.
- Listing via fdisk: Show me that there is no overlaping. sdb1 end at 526335 and sdb2 start at 526336.
- Deleting partitions via gparted without creating a new one: After saving it show succes but the disk reload, and the partitions are comming back.
So far I can tell, the card is not in readonly mode + I do not use an adaptater that have a switch.