I'm trying to figure out how to set up a shh tunnel between client and two servers. I need client to connect to ServerB via ServerA.
These are the facts:
- Client can connect to ServerA (via public IP).
- Client cannot connect to ServerB.
- ServerA cannot connect to ServerB. (Server is remotely separated from ServerA and behind NAT).
- ServerB can connect to ServerA (via public IP).
- Neither ServerA or ServerB can connect to host. (Client does not have a public IP).
What would be the ssh command(s) to set it up exactly?