I don't know what I did and if it was my fault. But for two days my touchpad does not work anymore.
- I have no xorg.conf.
- Ubuntu system settings (gnome-control-center) don't show the mousepad.
- gconf-tool says touchpad is enabled.
- xinput list says touchpad is enabled. (SynPS/2 Synaptics TouchPad)
- In Windows it works so no hardware problem here.
- I use awesome, but in unity it does not work too.
- New: Tap for a mouseclick click works!!
I don't know if I had an xorg.conf before. Awesome WM worked with the pad before. But I read something about lightdm-session or gnome-session-manager disabling the pad. These are two tools I played around with because awesome starts none of them. Any approaches to solve this?
My pad works again. And I don't know why!!!!