> [email protected] install /home/johnsoct/bobtail/node_modules/libpq > node-gyp rebuild /home/johnsoct/.nvm/versions/node/v12.22.4/lib/node_modules/npm/node_modules/npm-lifecycle/node-gyp-bin/node-gyp: line 5: /usr/local/lib/node_modules/node-gyp/bin/node-gyp.js: No such file or directory
I have read the error, and no, there isn't anything installed at /usr/local/lib/... When I install node-gyp globally, it doesn't install there.
- reinstalling postgres (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PostgreSQL)
- installing libpq for fedora
- restarting 512394823094 times
- removing node_modules and reinstalling (over and over just hoping something magical happens)
- removing package-lock.json and re-installing
- some other stuff I've long forgotten
One little hint I'm aware of: the package that ISN'T getting installed on
npm install is
pg-native. Not sure that makes a difference, but figure it's related since
libpq is being mentioned in the install report.
If you're curious, this is what my PATH looks like (I installed and uninstalled postgres using linuxbrew originally):
Any advice/suggestions would be really helpful... Losing my mind here.