I am desperately trying to get my Wireguard-VPN-Setup up and running as my Internet Connection has been switched to IPV6 (DS-lite).
- NetCup VPS (acting as IPv4 contact point for my mobile devices out of the Internet)
- Internal Wireguard Server (acting as the Gateway between internal and external network)
- Iphone with Wireguard Client installed connected via mobile network only
- VPN Tunnel up and running between VPS and internal Wireguard Server as well as VPS and Mobile Client
- VPS (VPN Address 192.168.1.10) able to ping both peers (192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.15)
- Internal Wireguard Server(192.168.1.1) able to ping VPS (192.168.1.10) but not able to reach Mobile Client (192.168.1.15) --> ICMP: Destination Host unreachable.
- tcpdump on VPS Server does not show any ICMP-Request coming in from my internal Wireguard Server when trying to ping 192.168.1.15
- Mobile Client (192.168.1.15) able to ping VPS (192.168.1.10) via VPN-Tunnel but not able to reach Internal Wireguard Server (192.168.1.1)
For me it seems to be a routing issue on the internal Gateway Server. Routes are set by wg-quick as follows:
default via 192.168.2.1 dev enp0s10 proto static metric 100 169.254.0.0/16 dev enp0s10 scope link metric 1000 192.168.1.0/24 dev wg0 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.1.1 192.168.2.0/24 dev enp0s10 proto kernel scope link src 192.168.2.2 metric 100
IP-Forwarding is active.
Any Ideas on what I could have missed?
Any assistance is well appreciated!