0

enter image description hereAs you can see in the images i open workbench i log in the root databases and everything is ok. The GUI runs fine. But after i write some queries and i run the code the output is corrupted and even the GUI gets messed. I tried to check if this is a UTF8 problem but couldnt find anything. I also think this is a snap problem but i am not sure. my system is ubuntu 20.04 i am running in an hp laptop.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.