When I PuTTy in, I typically: "stty rows 48 columns 240" after login.
- I'm after a single-line/entry, in .profile or .bashrc or even grub.cfg to hard-set stty cols/rows
- If this requires a script, I can work with the links below.
- If there's a direct solution I'd like to find it.
- Xterm is not installed
- PuTTy connection is into Host
- Virsh console is then used to connect to VM
- Looking to set/adjust the rows/cols on the VM when I log in with my profile
- When I connect, my "PuTTy->Window->Size->Columns/Rows" are preset to the values I'm after. This setting does not resize the VM's Col/Row size.
- Hence the need for "stty rows 48 columns 240" after login <- which I am trying to eliminate
Resize/reset discussed at great length: