I want to find the string inside double quotes or single quotes in a text file(the text file is multiline),
I have a test "foo bar1" test2 "foo\"bar2", "foo 'bar3", 'foo bar4', 'foo \'bar5', 'foo "bar6',
It will output
foo bar1 foo\"bar2 foo 'bar3 foo bar4 foo \'bar5 foo "bar6
the hard point is:
- The text file is multiline.
- It may have escaped double or single quotes inside quotes.
- The double quotes may have single quotes inside.
- The single quotes may have double quotes inside.
- The quotes must be paired match.