First of all, the server specs:
VPS - OpenVZ, Ubuntu 14, Kernel 3.10
Now, it appears that the cron daemon is not running ANY crojobs at all and i cannot find out why.
- Rebooting the server.
- Restarting the
- Changing permissions in
- Disabling one by one, the
cron.dand spool ones.
- Changing permission in
- Upgrading vixie cron
- Removing the
- Changing passwords around (to the ones I think were the first ones)
- Tried making a
cronjob that outputs a logfile every minute in
and I still cannot find a solution.
NOTE: Whenever i changed permissions to files, I used another fresh Debian install for reference.
This is my last resort before doing a full system reinstall.