I'm trying to install a Linux distribution on my new setup, but after the first tries I failed without knowing why.
- Desktop PC HP
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2120 @3.30GHz
- Chipset: Intel Sandy Bridge
- Graphic Interface: NVIDIA GeForce GT 520
My actions so far:
- 3 X installed Ubuntu 12.10 (64bit) - after boot I get an orange screen (some errors that convinced me to reinstall 3 times).
- tried to install Linux Mint, Mate 32bit but when the installer starts i can see nothing but a scrambled image.
- installed Linux Mint, Mate 64bit - after boot it hangs on some errors
Update:I saw some flashing errors about drivers not found.
After this tries i was thinking that i need to preload drivers for my configuration in installation files. How do i provide the linux boot disc with such information and where do I get those drivers?
Please tell me if you need more info for the drivers.
related to this: Hardware problem after fresh Linux Mint install
Is there any chance that i can make nvidia drivers avaiable for ubuntu from my windows install? or to put them somewhere to be avaiable for the intaller in order to see them?