I've installed LINUX MINT 19.2 (Tina) but when i try to login the screen get black and only the cursor is shown, not even the login chime is heard as seen in other sources. When I try to use the terminal before login, the screen simply "hangs" and i cannot even login anymore. Having this in mind I searched several forums to try to solve, tried to reinstall several times but always unsuccessfully, unfortunately I can not send error log because it is impossible to access terminal. Some facts that I consider important to be informed:
- Intel Core i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630 (integrated)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (integrated)
- SSD Micron 1100 MTFDDAV256TBN 256GB
- After login the screen get black and only cursor is shown
- Any try to open terminal end in screen hanging
- Live CD works
- After installation (remove media and restart) screen hangs
- Already tried with flags nouveau.noaccel=1 and nomodeset
- Tried Ubuntu, Debian, Kubuntu...
- Used Balena Etcher and Rufus to create the bootable iso's
I will be extremely grateful if someone with experience can help me solve this problem (using Mint)!