0

I've noticed it on the Desktop on which I installed Arch linux yesterday. It used to work on the laptop until I ran pacman -Syu today! As far as I've seen, it never worked on libreoffice-fresh, calligra and wps!

It still works with firefox, atom, vscode on both the laptop and desktop, how to fix this issue?

2
  • 1
    I'm guessing you've already seen this, but in case not here's a bit from the Arch Linux wiki on IBus troubleshooting with respect to LibreOffice... wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/IBus#LibreOffice – David Yockey Aug 22 '19 at 21:54
  • @DavidYockey, I never had to add those in .bashrc before! Thanks, it now works on both libreoffice-still and calligra. – user358527 Aug 23 '19 at 8:07
0

I never had to add those export ... lines in .bashrc over the past 2+ months on linux. For libreoffice-still, I've to add these two lines:

export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus

in ~/.bashrc and for calligra, I've to add all three of these:

export GTK_IM_MODULE=ibus
export XMODIFIERS=@im=ibus
export QT_IM_MODULE=ibus

in ~/.bashrc on KDE Plasma Desktop.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy