This question already has an answer here:
For installing a dual-boot Debian-Buster on a MacBook Pro (Z0WX) (I would never buy that for myself, but it's needed for work).
Steps I succeeded:
- Disable SIP
- Disable secure boot
- Resize/create partitions from Mac OS
- Create an USB stick with
ddcommand line tool.
- Install rEFInd bootloader
- Manage to get the installer to start.
The problem is when the installation arrives to the disk-partitioning tool: The laptop internal SSD is not detected, and all I can select/partition is the USB installation stick.
So my questions are:
- Why the internal SSD is not detected? and
- How to get the internal SSD detected? So I can install Linux.
The internal disk is detected by both: MacOs and Windows10 boots.