I am trying to connect to Remote MongoDB using the below credentials from ROBO3T and it is getting connected successfully.
I am trying to replicate the same through .sh file i.e, shell script and it is not working.
1) This is the command I am executing frm mongo shell script ,
mongo --username username --password password --authenticationDatabase admin --host ip-test --port 27017
But I am getting Socket Exception and COnnection Timed Out Exception and not able to connect to Remote MongoDB.
2) So, I have added the below ip in mongo.cfg file,
3) I have also have ip-test defined in windows Host file as well.
4) I have also tried the below command after all configuartions ,
mongo -u username -p password ip-test:27017/sample --authenticationDatabase admin
But still getting same Socket Error and Connection Timedout.
5) Then I tried giving the ssh Tunneling (configuration) in the mongo shell command itself as below,
mongo ip-test:27017/sample -u username -p pasword -e 'SHOW DATABASES;' -h 127.0.0.1 | ssh -fN -l root -i "path for private key/id_rsa" -L 22:ip-test:27017 ip-test
This is not giving any Socket Exception, but its giving Connection Timedout.
When i try to connect ssh independently from terminal, its successful.
But the issue is I want to combine mongo shell command with both authentication and ssh tunneling in a single command.
Can anyone help me in understanding, how to get connected to Remote MongoDB server with Authentication and SSH configurations via .SH file(Shell Script)?
I am very much new to ssh Tunneling with shell script, need kind help.
Thank you so much in advance.