- I have installed a program, say
- Now I have a beautiful icon (shortcut) inside the
Unityor whatever it is called now on my X-Windows flavour.
- I have created a new folder on my Desktop, say
- I just want to move/copy this shortcut to that folder.
I have reviewed a zillion methods, all of them requiring creating text/config files, stablishing permissions, searching for executable files, and even installing alternate tools.
Isn't there a simple way to do this on X-Windows?
The Window's method is pretty fair: just dragging the shortcut to the
MyFolder copies it.
- Solutions accepted for any X-Windows interface:
KDE... etc (I don't mind to install the full graphical interface if this will solve my problem).