I am been unable to wake my ubuntu laptop everytime I put it into suspend. 3 possible signs:
- Sometimes it wake up ok
- Sometimes, it freezes at wake and show screen before it freeze.
- Sometimes it just a black screen but the keyboard backlights and laptop is running
Anyone has any idea how to solve this? I had only found similar problem faced by people here
System: Laptop Model: AFTERSHOCK Apex 17 (A reseller of Tongfang GK7CP7S) Same laptop but rebrands include:
I am using Ubuntu 18.04, with Linux Kernel Version of 4.18.0-18-generic.
- Walmart OVERPOWERED 17+ Cyberpowerpc TRACER III 17 XTREME
- Cyberpowerpc TRACER III 17 XTREME VR
- Eluktronics MECH-17
- Tongfang Mechrevo X8Ti-plus
- PC Specialist 17.3" Recoil II (Europe)
- Illegear Selenite
- Clevocenter Nextcore