I have a problem installing Devuan Linux 2.0 from an USB memory stick.
What happens is that after the first menu, where I have to select graphic/textual installation, all I get is a blank screen.
I tried with all combinations of the following options, which all have the same issue:
- Create USB stick with Rufus 3.5, in ISO mode.
- Create USB stick with Rufus 3.5, in DD mode.
- Install the netinst image.
- Install the whole DVD image.
I already set the BIOS options to disable secure boot and UEFI/Legacy boot to both.
These are my system details:
- Lenovo ThinkPad E585 (AMD Ryzen 7).
- Two internal SSD drives (NVMe and SATA3).