There is not sound anymore in my headphones (jack connection) even though it used to work.
- During my last session, I did quite a lot of tweaks on my
installation, so far, here is what I could retrieve:
sudo apt install qt5ct qt4-qtconfig libqt5svg5 kvantum
- Updates with the update manager (including upgrading to Linux kernel 220.127.116.11.48)
- Since then, I have rebooted and that is when I noticed sound was gone.
- Headphones seems to be detected when plugged (Headphones built-in audio shows up in the Device section of the Audio configuration GUI when I plug it)
- The headphones work (tested elsewhere)
- I've tried booting on the previous kernel and removing the newly installed one (current situation: I'm on 18.104.22.168 now), and I still have no sound.
This is all beyond my knowledge, and my researches have led me nowhere.
How can I troubleshoot such issue?