Tried to install Ubuntu, Antergos and Kali linux KDE on a new laptop Asus TUF FX504. Before I did it I
- disabled Fast & Secure boot
- set the SATA Mode Selection to AHCI
- disabled legacy USB Support (a friend of mine had troubles during Ubuntu installation because of it)
After that installation started. After loading, when showing the language menu:
- Ubuntu installation froze: did not respond for minutes, until a hard reset
- Antergos went in Fallback Mode, and in
- Kali Linux didn't find the files of the OS.
Doing this command:
certutil -hashfile kali-linux-kde-2018.4-amd64.iso
i obtained this output with the hash:
SHA1 hash di kali-linux-kde-2018.4-amd64.iso: a8a86359265f898656d747005fab39d7a45a529d
What can I do next?