- Lifebook E5440 has WWAN Modem Sierra EM8805
- Multi SIM - Phone is occupied when Notebook is online i know this problem from lenovo notebooks
- Win10 doesnt let me set the config cause there is no com port
i used this workaround before
- boot ubuntu lice cd
sudo su cat /dev/ttyUSB0
sudo su echo "AT^SYSCFGEX?" > /dev/ttyUSB0 echo 'AT^SYSCFGEX="00",3FFFFFFF,1,1,7FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF,,' > /dev/ttyUSB0
- Problem: I dont have /dev/ttyUSB0 on Fujitsu Notebook
- Problem: I guessed by googling /dev/cdc-wdm0 is the modem - but when i CAT device i get gibberish
cant run the AT command nor other ones like
- Do i have to setup a tty? How?
- If not how to find correct tty?
- Are AT command equal for every vendor?
- How to enable packet switching for sierra em8805 via ubuntu?
Seems Sierra Modem is PW protected, got command reference from sierra.com - no luck so far with