I am looking for a handy (offline) tool to manage todo-notes and lists on linux. As a necessary requirement it should be possible to assign tags and sort, filter and search for tags. It should support web-links.
Nice to have (but not neccessary):
- mark progress of the item
- mark importance
- have a calendar to easily insert dates for deadlines for example
- some rudimentary versioning control system for the lists
- should be able to handle images or even video embeddings
- support for math-formulas
- should be keyboard friendly
I do not have any restricion whether is has to have a GUI or not, it may something which runs in a browser, it may have an ordinary GUI, or just an ncurses interface, it's important that it's handy. But there is one restriction: It should not be an applet which works only together with gnome-panel or something like that (I don't use a panel or tray bar).