I'm running archlinux with ttf-google-fonts-git package installed, so I have a lot of monospaced fonts like Noto Mono, Hack, Insonsolata, Consolas, etc. But, when I open any qtwebengine based browser(qutebrowser, falkon, zeal to read docs) or chromium, code blocks doesn't render correctly. Take a look at the screenshot from github:
But at some pages it looks good, include stackowerflow:
I tried to follow instructions and advices from this reddit post, also other sources that I googled but without success.
fc-match output is:
~ > fc-match monospace NotoMono-Regular.ttf: "Noto Mono" "Regular"
Firefox renders all good, but I want to solve this issue anyway. Thanks