I'm tired of kopete showing me every time someone goes away, online, it's annoying as it doesn't matter to me. How do I get kopete to hide these messages, or at least not alert me to them.
This one is well hidden :-)
To remove the KDE event notification
- Go to KDE system settings
- Select "Application and System Notifications".
- Choose Kopete Messenger in Event source,
- Select "Status Change" and uncheck all options.
To remove the event in the Kopete chat window
- In Kopete, go to menu Settings / Configure...
- Select Behavior / Chat
- Uncheck "Show events in chat window".