I work for a company that would like for me to acquire Linux skill. I do not know much about Linux.
I have tried to make a list of things I'd like to learn:
- Installation and package management
- GNU and Unix commands, devices, file systems and standard file system hierarchies
- Command shells, scripting and data management
- User interfaces and desktops
- Administrative tasks and activities
- Basic system services
- How networking works
- General security
Furthermore I have not tried online courses before and do not know which course to pick as I find a lot of different ones when I search online.
Does anyone have any experience with this or can recommend an online course to take? I do not mind paying for the courses.