I experienced the following event after using Wayland 1 H first time. Do
- Use the laptop one hour, close the lid, and use again etc.
- second click on any PDF file.
- choose open with some application.
- GUI gets stucked. No menu opens.
- File icons on the desktop also freeze.
- System stays in such a state until you restart it again.
Reproduction of the event 11th Oct. 2017: 1 time out of 1 times. 2nd iteration going on.
OS: Linux Debian Stretch 9.1
Hardware: Asus Zenbook UX303UA R4028T
Window manager: Gnome 3.22 on Wayland 1.17