Is it possible to create lower levels of sub-menus in Dolphin context menu than the one created by the line
I have created an action called "Subtitles" (
X-KDE-Submenu=Subtitles) which contains 4 options for downloading different languages with the
filebot tool. I know I can make that appear in the top level or under Actions. I have set it for toplevel with the line
[Desktop Entry] Type=Service Name=Download subtitles (filebot) ServiceTypes=KonqPopupMenu/Plugin Actions=en;fr;ro;it; MimeType=video/* Icon=gnome-subtitles Encoding=UTF-8 X-KDE-Priority=TopLevel X-KDE-Submenu=Subtitles [Desktop Action en] Exec=filebot -get-subtitles -rename -non-strict %f Icon=gnome-subtitles Name=English (filebot) Termial=true [Desktop Action fr] Exec=terminator -e "filebot -get-subtitles --lang fr -rename -non-strict %f" -p ttt Icon=gnome-subtitles Name=Français (filebot) [Desktop Action ro] Exec=terminator -e "filebot -get-subtitles --lang ro -rename -non-strict %f" -p ttt Icon=gnome-subtitles Name=Româneşte (filebot) [Desktop Action it] Exec=terminator -e "filebot -get-subtitles --lang it -rename -non-strict %f" -p ttt Icon=gnome-subtitles Name=Italiano (filebot)
After that I have created a second such file which is almost identical, only it uses the
subliminal tool. Also, the two files have different names in
[Desktop Entry]: one is
Name=Download subtitles (filebot), the other
Name=Download subtitles (subliminal).
Nevertheless, all the eight actions of these two files appear grouped together under 'Subtitles'.
I was expecting that the names in
Name=Download subtitles (filebot) and
Name=Download subtitles (subliminal) to count for something, but they seem to do nothing.
I have created two desktop files with 4 actions each but it looks as if I had created a single desktop file with 8 actions, because the two files have in common the line
I know I can separate the actions of the two files by setting different
X-KDE-Submenu names, but then I will have two different toplevel entries (or two separate entries in Actions if I remove
But what I want is to have one toplevel entry called Subtitles with two sub-menus, one for filebot, the other for subliminal, and in each of these the four language options - similar to what I can add in a different OS in Nautilus. There, I have made this setting in Nautilus config tool:
Which gives this: