If I place the mouse over the titlebar of a window, and roll the mouse-wheel, the window will become shaded. Is there any way to disable this feature?
better format: (sry 4 double answer)
- go to settings> setting editor
- click on xfwm4 in 'chanel side bar
- click on general to display tree list and find one called 'mouesewheel_rollup'
- click on to highlight and click edit icon at top of window
- its a Bool so all you need to do is uncheck enable box.
In 4.14, I had to go bac a decade to this old solution:
xfconf-query -c xfwm4 -p /general/mousewheel_rollup -s false