Using VestaCP with nginx + httpd on CentOS 6.7
I have tried the following: (Every folder got the same owner and permissions (755) )
wp-content/test.php // Error 403 wp-includes/test.php // Error 403 wp-admin/test.php // OK, 200 test/test.php // OK, 200 wp-contest/test.php // OK, 200
In fact... wp-content/*.php and wp-includes/*.php fails, including php in subdirectories inside these folders.
Any php file located in wp-content and wp-includes give me automatically 403 error, even when these files doesn't exists, I got 403 instead of 404.
- I checked nginx.conf and there is nothing related with wp-content/wp-includes
- I checked .htaccess, nothing weird, I even removed it after backing it up.
- Folder permissions are 755 and files are 644
- Also tried with
restorecon -R /home/$user/web/url/public_html
Nothing worked, I don't think this is wordpress related since files are loaded standalone, instead, it must be server related.
- We use cloudflare with proxy disabled, I don't think it inherited any config from the previous owner which causes this issue, but I wouldn't discard it.
- The website has been just migrated from hosting to our vps
- I'm sysadmin and we got about 60 websites, anyother site doesn't have this issue :/