I'd love to know if there is any slogan of linux?
Software is like sex; it's better when it's free.
- Linus Torvalds https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Linus_Torvalds
This is a open questions (please edit):
- break free from front-monotomy (linux libertine)
- Those that can, do. Those that can't, complain. (linus torvalds)
- Linux, what else ?
- Think different, think Linux
- think better, with Linux
- think the best, think Linux
- Love the best, think Linux
- With Linux, Yes you can!
- Linux: just boot it...
Try Me (Tux logo) I'm Happy
Anti-windows linux slogans
- In a world without fences, who needs gates?
- The software said: install Windows 2000 or better; I installed Linux.