Are there any Munin plugins available for Elasticsearch v2.x?
I know that there are some for v1.x but these are not compatible with v2.x.
Unix & Linux Stack Exchange is a question and answer site for users of Linux, FreeBSD and other Un*x-like operating systems. It only takes a minute to sign up.Sign up to join this community
How about this:
Munin plugin for monitoring elasticsearch 2.x nodes, including query cache stats, document count, garbage collection, JVM heap stats, request rates, and store size.
- cache - query cache stats
- docs - document count / deleted document count
- gc - GC collections/sec (young, old)
- gc_time - GC collection running time in ms (young, old)
- jvm - JVM heap stats / survivor, young, old
- ops - index, get, search, delete, merges operations/sec
- store - size of index