I found many online talking about this without a clear solution. This problem is clearly related to the motherboard model and is very much BIOS settings dependent.
After searching online, the solution for the motherboard Intel DB85FL is this. I am going to make my explanation as easy as possible to the very newbies. Many do not know what the BIOS is, even though some people can easily install operating systems on there on.
- Make sure that the computer has no electricity coming in it.
- Press the power button and quickly keep pressing F2 to get into the Visual BIOS.
- There is a group of buttons to the top-right. Use your mouse and click on the drop-down menu on Advanced
- There is another group of buttons will appear. Select Power
- Go to the right side of the screen where it's titled as Secondary Power Settings
- Set the drop-down menu Wake on LAN from S4/S5 as Stay Off
- Make sure that Wake System from S5 is not selected/ticked
- To save your settings , click on the button having [X] on it,then select YES
And you're welcome.