I apologize if this is already answered somewhere. But here is the issue.
I am running Arch as my host. I want to run a small footprint VM on this machine, which I can do the following with :
- Should run in seamless mode (although I installed vbox extension pack from AUR, i cant get it working)
- Should work with any kind of wifi out of the box (I plan to make an ova and share the machine)
- Should be able to access the package repo of modern linuxes, e.g. AUR or Apt-Get repos
- Should run a very small GUI
- Should have a very small ISO size.
Any suggestion is appreciated.