I have a macbook and i would like to normally install kali linux on a usb stick (as a second partition), but i have some question:
1) Can i use a usb stick like this? http://usb.userbenchmark.com/SanDisk-Ultra-Fit-USB-30-64GB/Rating/2698
2) Can i install it without touching the osx boot? (i need to boot from usb just sometimes by pressing alt button on boot)
3) If i do a normal install, how can i make it work without screwing the osx boot?
4) Do i need to install grub on sdb (usb stick)?
5) Do i run any risk by doing that?
Thank you in advance.