What I Want To Do
Allow anyone with the public IP for my EC2 Instance to browse and listen to a collection of radio programs I record live.
- All setup possible through CLI (since the instance is on AWS)
- A web interface for user interaction
- Browser, listen, and (optionally) download audio files
What I've Already Tried
- Plex -- Plex was great but I don't want to make people sign up for an account and I don't want to pay for a subscription when I'm only using it for one thing.
- Kodi/XBMC -- Would be my choice but I can't set it up without a hardware-accelerated display ( I have tried setting up vnc xdisplay but it still won't start)
- Apache -- This is an okay solution but I'd rather have a real web interface rather than just a directory of files that can be downloaded.
So can I get some direction on what else to attempt? Thanks!