I'm trying to change menu shortcuts in the E-mail client Evolution, specifically removing the "send message" via "Ctrl-Enter" shortcut, but can't figure out how.
My system is rather new:
- Debian 8 Jessie 64bit
- Gnome 3.14.1
- Evolution 3.12.9
I searched the net for hours and tried the following solutions. Unfortunately, none of them worked:
- use gconf-editor to set desktop->gnome->interface->can_change_accels to true. Then restart Evolution, compose a new message, mouse-hover over the menu item and press a new key-combination
- Same as solution 1, but use dconf-editor to set org->gnome->desktop->interface->can-change-accels to true
- Same as solution 1, but use gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface can-change-accels true
- Edit ~/.config/evolution/accels. Uncomment "Actions/mailto/send-message" and assign a new key-binding.
- Looked for other config files in various locations, but they didn't exist on my system: ~/.evolution/, ~/.gnome2/accels/evolution
- Evolution itself doesn't seem to have any menu/option for changing the shortcuts
I hope someone can help me out with this one.