In order to get this working, please make sure you firstly:
1) Sort out DNS nameservers
and change it so you have
2) Download OpenVPN configurations from VPNBook and extract them somewhere.
3) In Iceweasel/Firefox type in the URL bar:
it will ask you to 'be careful'
4) Search for 'media.peerconnection.enabled' and make sure it is set to false by double clicking it.
5) Close your browser
6) Change directory in terminal to where you have extracted OpenVPN config files.
7) Use the
openvpn command to load the VPN and enter in the username and password.
8) Once it has initialized go to your browser and check dnsleaktest