Assume you have 77777 pictures. You want to review them and their differences:
- have 7x10 pictures without margins
- to have an image viewer where the minimum browse time can be less than 1.0 s such that image view can reached
- I would like to have some approach which is programmable and system independent.
The following are attempts to do this in OSX.
I first thought using gnuplot but now getting bad data notification in trying to plot png -images:
plot for [i=1:232] 'image0'.i.'_1_mT.png'
which suggests me that not possible in gnuplot.
Other thought was to use pgfplots but not existing in OSX so making Tikz/Tex approach difficult, code here.
Discussion about Image viewers
The default viewers often have problems that you cannot customize their margins for instance:
- QuickLook in OXS (no possible to set margins to zero)
- Xee in OXS - you cannot browse many images at once. There is video stream in this layout but its minimum browse time is too long. I opened a ticket about it here.
- I remember that Shotwell does not have the required features. Nevertheless, I am trying to install its latest version here.
- thread about this here - problem in getting
- [solved] thread about getting installing ImageMagick and solving a symlink problem for compare, here
How can you plot 7x10 pictures without margins? Really, just some basic review tool.