So I want to buy a cheap laptop, just to code and I need Ubuntu for that. So I thought about Chromebooks, but some questions came to my mind:
1. Which methods are available to install ubuntu on a chromebook?
2. Is it just a virtual machine or a full installation?, therefore, is it able to use all hardware available?
3. Is there any difference between normal ubuntu experience and chromebook's ubuntu experience? (anything).
4. Is every Chromebook capable of installing and running well ubuntu?
5. Is it possible to run KDE or kubuntu?
Thanks in advance, and if you may, please name one good and lightweight chromebook you know.